I haz a new blog! :D
This blog...unlike the other blog...if you know what blog I'm talking about *wink wtf*...will have several ground rules...
AHEM!!!
First we need laws and customaries if not we'll be in a state of anarchy, and everything will go haywire, and we will never be able to achieve our goals.
What goals, you may ask..
hmmm...
no idea
presenting...
Sacred Laws and Customs of Lynisseen
1. Thou shall not report about day to day activities.
I will not record what I did today, yesteday, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow after tomorrow, and the day after...well, you get the idea. Because I just don't want people to know what I'm doing lor! I must remain mysterious and stealthy. nyeh nyeh nyeh *wiggles an eyebrow*
2. Thou shall not have pictures*
That's right. This blog will be a very boring blog. Very very boring one. Do not ever come here. I will not entertain entertainment. You shall expect nothing but boring entries with no illustrations. Everything is left to the imagination. I will not camwhore and post them here. You will not know how I look like. I may come from behind you and say BOO and you will not know who am I, for you will not know what I look like. nyeh nyeh nyeh *wiggles both eyebrows this time*
NOTE! Rules that have asterick marked on them are flexible and allowed to be broken
3. Thou shall not have personal infomation revealed
Such as msn add, email add, fb/twitter account, address, name, age, gender, hair colour, etc. I am invisible and untracable. *wiggles both eyebrows and both ears at the same time* HAH! Beat that! :P
4. Dunno what to talk about already lahhh
5. Let's have a special day to celebrate shall we. Maybe we should have like a Lynisseen Day or something. Let's set a date. I suggest 19th of March because it's simply auspicious simply because Lynisborn on 19th of March
6. Maybe we should have a Lynisseen flag too
8. And a Lynisseen cabinet council.
9. And a crest that Lynwillwear
10. And a Lynisseen anthem too! :D
And there you have it...the 10 very sacred laws and customs of Lynisseen. Now we have a perfect boring blog. YAY!
