I'm gonna keep this real short and simple because I'm supposed to be sleeping! Monster headache right now.
So I got a job. yayness! :D
And my..ahem..boss, I guess =/ He said he wanted to test my Chemistry
Yeah. You read it right. CHEMISTRY!!!! I have no idea why.
And yep. I studied o_O Thank god I did not pack any notes. Everything was where it was when I studied for As last year. Even all the post-it notes on my desk. Fuh yo.
And when I got there, I guess he totally forgotten about it. zzz
But decided to test my Photoshop skills instead. But I'm more than happy to do Photoshop than Chemistry lor.
And he rewarded me $10. nyehnyehnyeh. But I straight away spent it on transport and food wtf -_-
So yah....
Oh oh oh!
Before that, I went for some orientation for some 'promoter' (please note the '' because when I type '' I really mean '' wtf) and I quit 2 hours later. What I was told during the interview and what I was told to do during the actual day was totally different. I felt so cheated and I can't be somebody that I'm not. So cliche but it's damn true. That was when I also realised I have some principles in life wtf.
This is another interesting story
I was buying some stuff at some food centre. And the guy handed me my change of a $5 note and it had sauce on it. By being true to myself which is to be a loyal bimbo, I asked for a new one because if not, my wallet would be dirty. Then he "Aiya.. my hand dirty mar" but took it anyway. Then he took out a new note, put it under his armpits, and gave them to me. I was like hehhhh...... fml -_-
