Sunday, January 31, 2010

blahblahblah

Let's talk about music.

Kesha. I mean Ke$ha. A name with $ on it. How stupid. LoL

There's this damn big hype going on around her. Calling her the next Lady Gaga...Tik Tok..and more Tik Tok =/

Actually, I have this thing of trying to stay away from mainstream. But she made me fail. wuwuwu. Now I'm listening to Blah Blah Blah.

I love her songs because it has the heavy bass feel, the club sorta feeling but not too trance-ish. Perfect for amateur clubbers like me who are just looking for some hot music to groove with.

I first 'discovered' her on IMEEM.com when she was not yet known and Tik Tok has yet to reach the radio. Haha *proudness wtf. I straight away downloaded her track and set is as my alarm clock ringtone. Till now, every morning, I hear "wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy hey waddup girl" wtf

Next music generation will be like this
  1. Club and dance feel
  2. Describing sex explicitly
  3. Stupid names. Eg. Ke$ha, 30!3, Miley (originating from Smiley cuz she always smile zzz)
  4. Bad vocab. Eg. Timbaland's They Way I Are. Ke$ha feat 30!3 in Blah Blah Blah has "who I is" in it
  5. Autotune. FYI it is using some techy computer software to alter the tone of the voice so that it sounds perfect. T-Pain would die without it. That's why he sounds so weird and computerish.
Hey I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm embracing it. So what if they can't sing that they have to use autotune. So what if it has heavy bass that occasionally cause me headaches. The fact that they know what's hot and appeal to new tastes of today's generation somewhat amazed me. How did they know that we will like it? :O Indoctrination I tell you!!!

I think I shall get The Animal album soon. Her songs are so addictive. It makes me happy. More Ke$has please.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket