So after I removed m light myake up (ahem ahem) (actually it's really light okay! just primer and foundation and contour and eyeshadow and loose powder SEE so little right! don't even have lipstick or lipgloss or eyeliner or mascara okay! super light make up right right right right right)
so many brackets until I forgot where was I
oh ya. After I removed my light make up (ahem ahem), then untied my hair, then my hair became super super big!! walau!! camwhore camwhore!!!
giant hair right. look like alot alot of hair right right right right
using my right right right right hand to hold the camera. not left left left left left wtf
mugshot
a blur pic to make me look more better. wuwuwuwu
I look like somebody here. But not going to mention who cuz you won't know also la hahahahahahaha wtf
eee clear pic. but I like my hair colour here :D gonna dye it soon. Black roots showing :(
I just thought of an idea.
When SPM results was released, I made a bet with myself that if I get all As, I'll strip from the super ugly giant school T-shirt that we are fucking forced to wear into something normal.
I wore my something-normal shirt underneath la. Think what.
And I stripped. Yay! :D
So so so so so....................
For A-Levels results, if I get like.. all As, I'll dye my hair copper brown. Which is practically what I'm having now =/ If not, dye black.
Okay la not so extreme. Maybe dark dark brown.
Okay this does not really seem to be a real bet since win or lose also I'm fine with copper brown and dark dark brown.
Aiya neh mai lah.
My nails!!! I did it myself while watching American Idol. I'm so pro :P
I realised that actually painting your nails doesn't really need intricate skills. As long as the nail polish is good, you're good to go. Don't buy all the $1 RM1 one hor. Waste money. Unless want to use once then throw away. Or you don't mind putting thousands of layers to get the colour that's seen from the bottle. Then waiting for thousands of hours to dry. Only to find it smudged because you think it already dried.
Ok bai.
