



The great thing about walking along the river is that you'll never get lost (if you get lost is damn jia lat lor please). So you don't have to figure out whether to go left, right, up or down, just walk along..along.. and tadaa... pretty places.
~~~~~~
I recently confirmed my dislike for beer. I mean I know that I can't stand beer, the taste, the smell, but I wasn't so sure, you know... like still have some tolerance for it. But after my last session, after a few sips (Yes. Sips. Not gulps), affirmative. No beer for me.
I prefer cocktails/mocktails. At least they taste good. And looks gorgeous too! So they give me some incentive to drink them
~~~~~~
So I was walking walking, this random girl randomly popped her head into my wake and grinned. She was totally looking at me! I'm damn damn positive! Dude, who's she!?!?? Or maybe I just have real bad memory. hrmz
~~~~~~
END
