Though I have this urge to blog, I don't know what to blog about. Let's start bimbotic shall we, maybe it'll lead to somewhere cheemy
My hair is very very dry :( I want to do treatment. But treating for my hair is like QingMing >> Burning money. I bought hair mask. No worky. Lynissad :(
Dark circles are appearing again!!! Thanks to late nights. I invested in so many products and it worked!!! Took months and months. But since exams are over, fuh yo. They breed like fire, yaknow. Lynissad :(
I want some OPI nail polish. My latest nail polish buys are from Revlon and it's truly dissapointing. Chips like mad. Weird lumps. Uneven colour. Aiyo colour also deceiving la. Outside nice, then paint paint adi, aik, Why so ugly one...
Hmm hmm.. Anyways!
My favourite beauty must-haves currently are...
Sephora's primer. I love it! A small dab is all I need to prevent sweat/oil from making my foundation slide all over. Gives my foundation a smooth base too. It stated that it's for 8-hour wear, but for me, 24 hours also can lor. No worries. Love primers.
Next product!
I love love this loose powder by Mac. Aiya sorry I lazy to go back to check what is it really called. It's white in colour but after applying it, it becomes translucent :D to give a matte finish.
Gosh. I'm obssesed with matte. matte matte matte. No shiny sniny. Me no likey. I like the polished, squeeky clean look :D
I found a great way to use this translucent powder as well. Very, very carefully and lightly brush it over the eyeshadow. Seals it so that the eyeshadow don't wear out after long hours. I don't use eye primers that's why this step is somewhat essential when I apply eyeshadow.
Enough of make up. This is me today :D

Funny face, checked!
Lopsided mouth, checked!
Dead left hand, checked!
Utterly weird pose, checked!
Camwhoring skills deteriorating :( LynNeedsCamwhoringTraining
